The Importance of Technical Due Diligence with Jason Mongue
Technical due diligence is one of the most important components of taking a new product to market. But most companies wait until they’re in the midst of venture capital fundraising before they give it a thought. Tune in to this week’s episode of CTO Connection as we talk with Jason Mongue, founder of The Clover Group, as he discusses why technical due diligence should be on your mind when you first write out your business plan. Tune in!
- [00:11] - Velocity by Code Climate
- [01:03] - Technical due diligence
- [02:31] - Starting the process
- [05:08] - Dress rehearsal
- [09:18] - Ask questions
- [11:18] - Security awareness
- [15:02] - Disaster recovery plan
- [17:32] - How to think about scaling
- [20:31] - Health check for technology organizations
- [22:07] - Velocity by Code Climate
If you'd like to receive new episodes as they're published, please subscribe to CTO Connection in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. If you enjoyed this episode, please consider leaving a review in Apple Podcasts. It really helps others find the show.
This podcast episode produced by Dante32.